Saturday, September 8, 2018

Akshay Kumar Inspired By a Makeup Man

No comments :


That in his film Chandni Chowk to China Akshay Kumar plays a guy from Chandni Chowk, Delhi is a known fact. But what is not known is that Akshay’s inspiration for his character was Narendra dada who has been his make up man for over 20 years. For his role in the film Akshay has taken all his mannerisms, speaking style and even moustache from Narendra.

Narendra said, “I didn’t know that he had copied me until he told me about it. He said yeh sab aapka copy kiya hai maine. I was quite taken aback. He even said that his moustache is like mine. When I told him that I don’t have a ?chotti’, he said that he was sure I had one when I was in village.”

Narendra further added, “Despite Akshay being from Delhi he said that he has spoken and acted the way I used to as I was in Delhi for a long time. He says that I speak like a person from Chandni Chowk. Whenever anyone says good morning or good evening, I always say namaste, this is one of the things that he has used in the film.”

No comments :

Post a Comment