Saturday, September 15, 2018

You can’t have a hot bomb image forever

No comments :
Tanushree-dutta


Three years and nine films later, Tanushree Dutta has moved on. She no longer worries about the kind of perception audience has about her and the variety of roles they want her to be seen in. Instead she wants to focus on different kind of projects that she can lay her hands on and wear different personalities for each of her roles.
“Just like in life you can’t have the same mood everyday, the same holds good in your professional career as well.
You can’t be trapped in the image of a sex bomb forever or shy away from doing different kind of films. I can’t be the same girl from morning till night and the same holds good for my films too which should be boasting of different flavors”, philosophizes Tanushree Dutta.
Stating that she can’t be playing monotone characters for life, Tanushree declares that she has grown in life. “I am not a kid anymore to be affected by talks around me.
Anything that is extreme, whether overtly negative or highly positive, ceases to disturb the way I look at life or my work. I know of the people who love me and the supporters that I have. I don’t have a point to prove to anyone out there.”
Her latest release ‘Saas Bahu Aur Sensex’ saw her in a different avtar altogether. From the bombshell image that she carries, suddenly she appeared as a girl next door.
“Well, it may be a little disappointing for few but again as I said earlier, those who love me would understand this.
For others, well I can only be sorry for them but please, don’t expect me to be the same all the time”, smiles Tanushree who would also be seen in a children’s adventure film ‘Raama – The Saviour’ soon.
“That’s one film I am excited about since I have learnt martial arts for the film. ‘Raama – The Saviour’.
The film boasts of stunts on the lines of Lara Croft played by Angeline Jolie in ‘The Tomb Raiders series’ and has state-of-the-art special effects and animation. It was fun shooting for the film which has been shot in the jungles of Thailand”, signs off Tanushree. – Joginder Tuteja

Tanushree-dutta

Tags: hot Tanushree style, Tanushree desi picture, Tanushree hot bomb

No comments :

Post a Comment